Sunday 29 April 2012

Film Evaluation 5/7

5. How did you attract/address your audience? 

In my opinion I think we reached our target audience, however, upon hindsight I think that more dialogue could have been added in to create a stronger connection between the characters.

We thought beforehand that a more comical side to the film would introduce more people to watch the film, however, as said before, due t the questionnaire responses we found out that this wasn't the case.

I think that due to this feedback we learned what distributors to go for and how we can also attract different audiences through different means other than genre, but also through advertising and promotion.

In my opinion I believe that there are a few things that could'be been improved overall in the making of the film, for example, using only 1 camera instead of 2 which created problems for us as we had to do colour correction and other things in order to create continuity.

I believe, as cameraman, that more shots could've been used though, I could've done more research into the area and I think it would've made the film overall more exciting to watch and would've given a darker atmosphere to the film in general. For example, searching for different shots and implementing more of them into the film would've improved the overall quality a lot in my opinion.

http://www.mediacollege.com/video/shots/

No comments:

Post a Comment